High Lifter trailing arms provide more clearance than stock arms. With our trailing arms, your rear tires will easily roll over most anything in their path. High Lifter’s research and development team engineered the trailing arms to give you 4 ½” of added clearance where you need it the most – right in front of your rear tires. Our arched design eliminated most of the drag and scraping that can be seen in some of the roughest and rockiest terrain. Our trailing arms keep the driveline angles the same as stock with no added wear and tear to other parts. These are a great choice for replacing a stock trailing arms and will hold up whether you are trail riding or racing.
- Crafted from 1 ½ x ¼” wall steel
- 4 ½” added ground clearances in front of the rear tires
- Driveline/suspension angles stay the same as factory
- Works with any lift kit bolted to top of shock
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- Limited Lifetime Warranty through Manufacturer