- UNIVERSAL KIT FOR UTV & SIDE X SIDE
- Trail Tech Voyager Pro, the Connected Rider’s GPS. A premium GPS for Powersports.
- The map screen is enabled with base maps, topography lines, hill shading, and some trails. Record or load GPX trails and riding areas, and transfer to a PC using the MicroSD card. Voyager Pro comes loaded with North American maps, but other map regions can be downloaded for free.
- Amongst the major features is Buddy Tracking. Buddy Tracking uses localized radio signals and can support up to 20 riders in a single group. View members of your ride group on the map screen in real time, increase your following distances, and use the emergency beacon to summon your buddies. Cell reception is not required.
- Voyager Pro is Bluetooth enabled for intercom, phone and media controls. Play songs from your phone or MicroSD card using a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or intercom. Two phones and two headsets can be connected at the same time.
- The 4″ glove friendly color touchscreen TFT display is visible in all conditions, including direct sunlight. Sealed and rated IP67 for anti-dust/water intrusion, it’s built to withstand the harshest elements that come with extreme riding conditions. The mounting dock hard mounts to the dashboard, can be locked, and allows for quick removal of Voyager Pro from the machine. The dock utilizes the AMPs hole pattern, and is compatible with the full line of RAM brand mounts or Trail Tech mounting hardware.
- Voyager Pro integrates with your vehicle using standard Trail Tech vehicle sensors, providing vital ride data such as engine temperature, RPM, battery voltage, speed/distance and more.
- At 5.6 x 3.5 inches, Voyager Pro still fits on dirt bike dashboards, but is big enough to use on adventure bikes and UTVs. Voyager Pro’s mapping abilities and buddy tracking make it the premium choice for off-road riders.