If you live and work at full steam, our easy-to-install Power Vision fuel tuner was built for you. Power Vision 3 eliminates the clutter and puts you in total control of your UTV’s performance, allowing you to flash your ECU from anywhere. After you tune, Power Vision 3 can stay on to provide a vital full-color instrument panel that’ll give you the advantage you deserve.
We’ve raised the bar when it comes to what you should expect from a fuel tuner. Power Vision’s easy-to-read, no-nonsense display puts performance at your fingertips, empowering you to choose from our vast library of pre-tested tunes or to build one yourself. The Power Vision fuel tuner updates the tables directly within the ECU to optimize the air/fuel ratio, keeping you in sync and in control. When you’re back in the garage, your performance data can then be clearly seen using our Power Core software to help you improve your ride. The Power Vision device holds multiple tunes at once and allows you to optimize your ride for power, speed or fuel-efficiency. After you’ve flashed your ECU, you can either unplug the device or head out with Power Vision attached as an extra instrument panel. Power Vision easily connects through the OEM-style connectors, so installation won’t keep you away for long.
POWER VISION 3 FOR POLARIS RS1 TUNES AVAILABLE
Power Vision 3 for Polaris RS1 has tunes, see below
- 19014106VMB560C8M0 / D782F7A0 : HMF full exhaust, Stock intake
- 19014105VMB560C8M0 / D782F7A0 : HMF slip-on, Stock intake
- 19014104VMB560C8M0 / D782F7A0 : Stock exhaust, Stock intake
- 19014103VMB560C8M0 / EC4CBE66 : HMF full exhaust, Stock intake
- 19014102VMB560C8M0 / EC4CBE66 : HMF slip-on, Stock intake
- 19014101VMB560C8M0 / EC4CBE66 : Stock exhaust, Stock intake
- 19014003VMB560B8M0 / F8C91730 : HMF full exhaust, Stock intake
- 19014002VMB560B8M0 / F8C91730 : HMF slip-on, Stock intake
- 19014001VMB560B8M0 / F8C91730 : Stock exhaust, Stock intake