SwayLOC dual-rate anti-sway bar system for the Honda Talon 2 and 4 seat, X and R models. The SwayLOC anti-sway bar system is unique in that there are 2 individual torsion bars to deliver 2 different rates of control, and for the Talon Side by Side applications, OffRoadOnly has incorporated an electric actuator to allow for easy, shift on the fly adjustment from the driver seat.
Simply flip the Carling rocker switch to transition between firm setting for high-speed control and soft setting delivering full articulation for extreme crawling action. The smart latching system will only engage in the firm mode when the chassis is in the level position.
The SwayLOC is a direct replacement of the stock swaybar. Easy assembly utilizing 2 piece clamps that bolt to the stock mounts, incorporating poly bushings.
SwayLOC is a 100 percent bolt-on kit and typically can be installed in approximately 60 minutes. And since it is a bolt-on, it is also easily removed to be able to be transferred to another machine should the need arise. This kit fits all Honda Talon Models, X and R model both 2 and 4 seats.
- SwayLOC dual-rate anti-sway bar system for theHonda Talon 2 and 4 seat, X and R models
- 2 individual torsion bars to deliver 2 different rates of control
- Electric actuator to allow for easy, shift on the fly adjustment from the driver’s seat
- Exclusive smart latching system will only engage in firm mode
- Mounting brackets
- 100 percent bolt-on kit
- Typical install time of 60 minutes
- All of OffRoadOnly’s parts carry a 1-year warranty